|Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish|
Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I'd Like To Own
Yes yes yes there are some things that I WOULD ABSOLUTELY love to own! These are things I either would want to create or wish I had that are book related. I'll try to link them up to a website if I can them, so anyone else interested can look into it (though I'll be jealous)
1. Litographs - Shirts/bags/anything that have whole books printed on them, along with an image. I desperately want the one of "A Little Princess"
2. There's no physical photo for this, but I want to make a friendship bracelet with this pattern. I will make it this summer because I love the Fault in Our Stars :D
3. I want a wand
You can get one from the Wizarding Wand of Harry Potter in Orlando, or make your own....? Either way I want.
4. And speaking of Harry Potter, I really really really, also want to make this pattern. But there is no way, NO WAY, I would be able to do this. Starting these bracelets is a pain in the butt, especially when there's a hundred strings needed. Kudos to the people that actually made it.
5. I want a hidden room that is a hidden library in my house, with also a lot of pillows, and oooo maybe it will be a sunroom, or at least have a lot of light. There will be bookshelves everywhere and books and random things here and there. Okay, so maybe it doesn't necessarily have to be hidden but it has to be cozy!
6. And how about these book earrings? Yes I would like a pair of these too. I would wear them every day.
7. KINDLE CASES THAT ARE BOOKS!
I'm not sure if specific books existed, but there are some general ones, like Pride and Prejudice
8. I also found this Game of Thrones necklace that once I actually watch the show or even read the books (hahahaahah way too long) I'll probably want badly. It's definitely cool looking though.
9. LE PETIT PRINCE HEELS
So cute so cute SOOOOOO CUTE
Haha so this is what I've come up with. And even though some of these things are impossible to find or buy, it's definitely things I would wish for. I tried to focus more on things that were "book-themed" rather than really cool looking bookshelves or cases. But obviously, there isn't much out there for book-lovers, other than BOOKS. and food and money.