|Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish|
Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List
Even though this blog's only a couple months old, I have come a long way from when I first started. I remember my first time discovering a book blog. In my naivety, I assumed that only a couple book blogs existed. But this wasn't the case at all. Instead, I found an amazing book blogging community. I have met so many readers/bloggers throughout these last months, and it has been awesome.
On that note, I have here a bucket list of my top ten reading and blogger goals. I'm always striving to improve my writing, reading speed, commenting, blog appearance, and anything else involving books.
1. Win a giveaway - I have yet to win one, but I am determined!
2. Read 45 to 50 books this year, or next year.
3. Meet an author that has written a book that I like - I have never met an author before (one that I've known), and it would be awesome if I did
4. Continue to improve my blog banner - This is something I will definitely be working on throughout the summer
5. Find the money to buy a new layout for my blog - Guys, this will happen in about 10 years because I'm a broke college student with student loans
6. Buy a signed copy of a book I love
7. Host a summer clean out giveaway - I have a lot of books at home on my bookshelf that I simply will never read anymore. They're taking up space for the books I do care about. I've never had a giveaway before, and since I don't receive physical ARCs, I was thinking I could just giveaway books from home. I know they probably won't be the most popular, but it'll be fun.
8. Receive a physical ARC - This might never happen, plus I'm too scared to contact a publisher, but I can dream! One day, 10 years from now, I'll know how to receive them, and I'll look back at this post and laugh.
9. Attend the Rochester Teen Book Festival - If I don't within the next two years of attending University of Rochester, I never forgive myself. Also, if there's anything similar to this around Boston/New England, please let me know!
10. Buy a bookcase for my rented house next year and fill it up with books - Being away from home, I'm unable to gaze at my physical books on my bookshelf. That's why I'm so pumped to rent a house with my friends next year, and I'm going to have a new room in a new house in which I can decorate it any way I want.